Oracle Certified Professional (OCP): Oracle8i DBA
Oracle Certified Professional (OCP): Oracle9i DBA
Oracle Certified Professional (OCP): Oracle10g DBA
Oracle Certified Associate (OCA): Oracle Application Server 10g Administrator
Tools : SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM),
SQL * Loader, Export/Import, RMAN, Informix,
Objectivity, OAppCfgEd, Opera SMT, LogMiner
RDBMS : Oracle 8.0/8i/9i,10g, SQL Server 2000, MS Access
Application Servers : Oracle9i AS, Oracle10g AS, IBM WebSphere
GUI : Oracle9i Developer Suite, Developer 2000, VB 6.0, Crystal Reports, Oracle 10g Grid Control, CVS
Languages : SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Shell Scripts, Pascal, C, C++, FoxPro, COBOL
Operating System : UNIX, Red Hat Linux 7.3, MS Excel, Sun Solaris 9, AIX, Window 95/98/2000/2003, Windows NT 4.0
Development Environment : IBM Visual Age for JAVA
Sr.Database Administrator, Feb 2008 – Current
ABC Company, Tallahassee, FL
Environment: Oracle Database 10g (10.2.0.3), Oracle Application Server Release 10g (22.214.171.124.2), HP-UX 64-bit, Oracle GRID Control, SQL Navigator, TOAD, RMAN
* Administered and managed Production, QA and Development AIM (Automated Investigation Management System), PAF (Public Assistance Fraud), and SEXOFPD (Sex Offended) databases.
* Review database environments, such as database settings, monitoring oracle user processes.
* Involvement in migrating and upgrading Oracle 9i AIM and PAF databases to 10g R2.
* Working knowledge in OEM Grid Control (Segment Advisor, SQL Tuning Advisor, Memory Advisor, SQL Access Advisor, AWR, ADDM, and Metrics).
* Monitoring disk space utilizations, sizing.
* Involving in Capacity Planning for databases based on the future growth requirements.
* Coordinating with the AIM/PAF customers at FDLE headquarters regarding the application changes/ performance impacts on the databases.
* Coordinating and assisting the AIM/PAF/SEXOFPD development team.
* Actively involve in deploying the changes occurred in the databases in all three database. Coordinating with the Production database team.
* Working with Blobs, Clobs and Materialized views with Query Rewrite.
* Data Architecting- Design and entity relation
Sr.Database Administrator, August 2007 – Jan 2008
DEF Company, Hartford, CT
Environment: Sun Solaris 9, Linux 7.3, Oracle 10g Database (10.2.0.3), Oracle Application Server 10g (126.96.36.199.2), Oracle GRID control, SQL Navigator, Toad, SQL & PL/SQL, Oracle Web Cache
* Installation and configuration of Oracle 10g Database on Sun Solaris / Linux environments. All installations are configured to SRS standards.
* Installation and configuration of Oracle 10g RAC on Sun Solaris environment.
* Created UNIX shell scripts for collecting database performance statistics using vmstat, iostat, ps.
* Installation, configuration and testing of DST patches on application and database servers.
* Performed database tuning using alert logs, AWR reports, ADDM, trace files.
* Performed database tuning using the Advisor central (Segment Advisor, SQL Tuning Advisor, Memory Advisor) in Grid Control.
* Designed and implemented the database backup strategy and performed full, incremental, cumulative backups using RMAN. Troubleshooting with RMAN backup problem.
* Designed and developed scripts to monitor instance locks, long running queries, free space, extents growth, etc.
* Involved in Capacity Planning for databases based on the future business growth requirements.
* Table Partitioning, Creating Index Organized tables, Creating Locally managed Tablespaces.
* Worked with Blobs, Clobs, and Materialized views with Query Rewrite.
* Data Architecting- Design and entity relation.
* Deciding the naming conventions of datafile, redo log files, tablespaces, and segments.
* Security User Management, Privileges, Roles, Auditing, Profiling, Authentication.
* Installed, upgraded and patched Oracle software.
* Provided Oracle Database Administrative support to SRS (Strategic Automation Initiative) developers, business analysts, QA.
* Maintenance and provided administrative support on Oracle Application Server.
* Used Oracle Internet Directory to leverages the scalability, high availability and security features of the Oracle database.
Available on request.