||• Around 12+ years of experience in IT Industry
• Experience in middleware technologies like IBM Integration Bus, IBM Cast Iron, IBM MQ, IBM Datapower, IBM WMB / Active MQ / Mulesoft ESB
• Experience in providing solution architecture at enterprise level
• Experience in cloud technologies and IOT
• Experience with SOA based solutions
• Experience in open source technologies
• Acts as an IBM Integration Architect, responsible for designing and implementing a project’s integration architecture
• Provides development services and assistance to project teams and other IT Function Organizations in initiatives requiring data, application and/or system integration while fostering best practices in integration
• Cover all aspects of the application delivery life-cycle (technology selection, design and delivery)
• Establish strong business partnerships through direct involvement in solution consulting, technical design and business engagements.
• Outperform business demands by building creative, quality integration solutions driving effectiveness and efficiency of applications.
• Partner closely with business analysts, application developers, architects, and operations support on projects and initiatives to design and implement integration solutions.
• Implements integration patterns and design concurred and approved by Integration Architects