||• Handle and disperse appropriate matters (i.e. email, memos, inquiries) to conserve superiors time or organize such material for the officer to expedite resolution
• Provide the Vice President with complete and timely background information on all telephone calls and correspondence
• Inform senior vice presidents staff or other parties of relevant information as appropriate.
• Handle highly confidential information with prudence and care
• Manage preparation of materials for executive level meetings, conferences and forums
• Prepare and manage correspondence and memos
• Perform administrative duties such as typing, filing, scheduling, calendar management, travel arrangements, etc.
• Prepare events including site selection, scheduling, menu selection, and reimbursement
• Obtain information, status reports, or answers on various business matters, inquiries or projects as directed
• May serve as liaison, take minutes for special cross-divisional projects or workgroups
• Plan and coordinate divisional events
• Prefers seven (7) + years of prior administrative experience
• Requires ability to type 60+ wpm
• Requires excellent PC skills particularly in MS Office, and oral and written communication skills