* Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required (MSEE and
* Experience with analog, digital and programmable devices.
* Minimum 3+ years relevant experience in the design and development of
electronic PCBA systems in a medical device setting.
* Working knowledge of electronic design principles and medical device design
* Working knowledge of UL, IEC, and CE Requirements is a plus.
* Experience with high-speed digital hardware design.
* International experience strongly desired.
* Firmware/Software experience helpful.