||• Work with Agency project managers to facilitate the development of project scope definitions.
• Maintain project level budgets, set standards for project level budget data reporting, and create reports of projects level budgets. These reports will be produced for the executive level management as well as detailed level reports on an as needed basis.
• Create project level risk and issue management plans. The candidate will coordinate and produce project level resource reports.
• Create and maintain a business plan and return on investment data for projects.
• Create project presentations and progress reports on a monthly basis.
o Organize, manage and direct project team tasks and assure the proper application of PMO standards, tools and methodologies in project work.
o Develop the project plan.
o Supervise and manage the project Stakeholders, the project team and project communications.
o Manage project risks, issues and changes.
o Oversee and manage the project schedule and project budget.
o Manage conflicts and ensure successful project delivery.
• 8 years PM
• current PMP
• experience working with PMO
• Experience in leading and managing complex Data Warehouse and business intelligence projects, from discovery through implementation, with medium-to-large budgets and a sizable staff.
• Ability to develop strong client and working relationships with the team
• Experience working with government agencies is a plus
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint , MS Project, Microsoft Excel, Visio
• Must have strong communication skills; both written and spoken
• Must have ability to work in a team environment