• Serves as a liaison between the business community and InformationServices (I.S.).
• Elicits and analyzes business needs for highly complexprojects and validates that solutions fit within the long-term strategic vision.
• Determines the impact and integration of solutionsto business processes and systems.
• Esures Business Systems Analysis(BSA) work products conform to quality and content standards.
• This position stayscurrent on industry best practices, standards, trends, tools, and techniques.
• Collaborates with organizational stakeholders and senior management to establishand implement processes that enhance efficiency, and improve work products for theenterprise.
• MUST demonstrate excellent business Analysis skills and extensiveexperience working on highly complex projects with a high level of independence.
• Performs functions on highly complex projectsand provides guidance to a team of Business Systems Analysts (BSAs) on cross functionalprojects.
• Microsoft Office - Advanced, primary skills
• Business Process Analysis - Expert
• Balsamiq - Beginner
• Technical Knowledge of Hardware & Software - Beginner
• Microsoft Team Foundational Server (TFS) - Beginner
• Jama - Intermediate
• Camtasia - Beginner