• Architect, design, and implement software related projects.
• Perform analyses and articulate solutions.
• Design underlying engineering for use in multiple product offerings supporting a large volume of end users.
• Develop project plans with task breakdowns and estimates.
• Manage and improve existing solutions.
• Solve a variety of complex problems and figure out possible solutions, weighing the costs and benefits.
What We?re Looking For:
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3-4+ years of hands-on OO development experience producing high quality products
• C# skills and experience
• Java experience desirable
• Experience implementing: Web Services (with WCF, RESTful JSON, SOAP, TCP), Windows Services, and Unit Tests
• OO Architecture
• Microsoft SQL Server experience (or an equivalent RDBMS) preferred
• IIS, JMS Messaging, and ADO experience desirable
• Cassandra and/or HDFS experience desirable
• ELK Stack experience desirable
• Apache Spark experience desirable
• Continuous Integration, Automated Integration Testing, Agile/Scrum experience a plus
• Passionate and smart with the ability to express complex technical or business concepts in a concise manner
• Able to work well individually and with a team
• Strong analytical skills
• Good work ethic, self-starter, and results oriented
• Be able to see the big picture when surrounded by details:
• Prior exposure to Financial data will be a plus