||• You will be a contributing member of an Agile Scrum team accountable for delivering high quality software to internal users
• The chance to dig in to complicated technical details surrounding product requirements and specifications
• You will work with our global content teams and our Data Architecture team to gather, analyze, and fill in technical gaps in requirements
• Promote a team culture and environment
• End-to-end specification, development, testing, and release of assigned project deliverables for internal software application projects.
• Utilizing SQL to write custom queries, stored procedures and functions.
• Participates in the scoping of proposed improvements, and works with Content Managers, Product Managers, or other Project Managers to turn business requirements into actionable developer specifications.
• Works to mitigate risk while leading tasks, resources, and changes.
• Leads or works independently to provide for data transformation, testing, solving problems, and end-to-end user support needs.
• Familiar with a variety of the field?s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on limited experience and discernment to plan and accomplish goals.
• 2-5 years of experience as a business analyst or similar in a technical environment
• Ability to clearly bring together and document software requirements
• Strong Critical Thinking and analytical skills
• Communication skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)
• Data analysis experience and strong understanding of structured databases
• Strong SQL skills and familiarity
• Hands-on experience with coding or technical details
• Experience working in large, global teams
• Understanding of the financial services industry is a plus
• An understanding of Agile methodologies