- As part of global team of engineers/developers, deliver continuous high reliability to our technology services.
- Strong focus towards developing permanent fixes to issues and heavy automation of manual tasks.
- Become an integral part of a high performing global network of engineers/developers working from Denver, New York, London, Singapore and India to help ensure 24x7 reliability.
- Involvement in Architecture and Development design reviews for new implementation and integration projects.
- Troubleshoot application related issues and work with infrastructure team to triage Major Incidents.
- Provide technical guidance to junior level resources.
- Experience in analyzing/researching alternative solutions and developing/implementing recommendations accordingly
- Work/support business users to understand issues, develop root cause analysis and work with the team for the development of enhancements/fixes
• 5+ years IT experience
• 3-5 years agile application development experience
• 2+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or similar role
o Java, Oracle, Unix/Linux
o Computer Science or related Degree
o Web Services, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic
• Documentum Content Management and/or Box
o AWS/Cloud knowledge