||• Bachelor's Degree with 6+ years of experience or 10+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree. Degree must be in a Software Engineering, Computer Sciences, Communication, Management Information Systems, or related field.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience with Linux environments, to include hands on experience with RHEL v5, 6 & 7 as well as CentOS v5, 6, 7
• Experience with compliance tools such as ACAS/Nessus/SCAP
• Hands on experience standing up/implementing new Linux servers, as well as patching and performing upgrades to remove or protect from vulnerabilities in Linux environments
• Experience in virtualized environments utilizing VMware
• Understanding & some knowledge of Microsoft Windows server and desktop.
• Knowledge of NISPOM (Chapter 8) and/or DCID 6/3-ICD 503/ FISMA information system requirements, as well as JSIG or JAFAN
• DOD 8570 IAT Level II Compliant