||• Candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record with all of these abilities to be considered:
• Experience installing and deploying VMware ESXi in a clustered environment.
• Experience installing and managing virtual machines with vCenter Server.
• Experience with automated installation and management systems for Linux, ie Kickstart and Satellite
• Experience installing and managing network services such as DNS, DHCP, NFS, SSH, SAMBA
• Experience installing and configuring firewalls, routers and switches
• Experience managing databases
• Ability to understand and modify moderately complex shell scripts using redirection, pipes, variables, loops, and conditional statements
• Self-motivated, and able to demonstrate an attitude of ownership and a desire to learn
• Effective customer service skills, communication skills, and a positive attitude
• Effective written and verbal communication is essential
• Attention to detail, comprehensive problem and troubleshooting solving skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and within time constraints
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Ability to work with experienced and junior systems administrators in a collaborative and rapid pace environment
• Experience with risk management framework (RMF) strongly desired
• Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or 6+ years of relevant experience.