||• U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
• Linux System Architecture and Administration
• bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 8 years of technical professional experience
• Minimum of 3 years of AWS and Azure experience
• AWS Associate Level Certification required (Professional desired)
• Azure MCSE or MCSD required.
• Experience with programming and infrastructure automation (e.g. Python, Shell, Perl, and JSON).
• Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS and Azure architecture
• Advanced knowledge of AWS Services including:
o Management - CloudWatch (Events/Logs), IAM, CloudTrail, EC2 Systems Manager
o IaaS - EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, KMS, Config, SNS, SQS, SES, SWF, S3, Glacier
o Data Management - Redshift, RDS, EMR, Data Pipeline, Kinesis, DynamoDB
o Other - Server Migration, Storage Gateway
• Proficiency and experience with AWS developer tools and workflows (AWSCLI, CloudFormation)
• A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
• Taking ownership and acting with high sense of urgency, this job requires the individual to work like an entrepreneur