• Must have experience in Endeca , Java , ATG and in Rest Web Services.
• Strong experience in Production Support activities and in Incident Tracking.
• Overall 7+ years of experience in Software Development.
• Should be technically strong in ATG Dynamo, ATG Commerce, ATG Web Services, JAVA, Rest APIs.
• Strong In-depth knowledge in Endeca Experience Manager, Endeca Guided Search - MDEX, Presentation API, CAS, Endeca Developer Studio, Endeca Pipelines
• Experience in working on Problem Management, Bug Fixes and Enhancements
• Knowledge of ecommerce best practices, frameworks and tools
• Must have good communication skills
• Understanding of continuous integration concepts, build processes and tools
• Interacting with customer and focus on discovering customer needs and finding out how to best meet them.
• Ability to complete the tasks by adhering to the processes and towards timely completion.
• Provide the technical update to customer and work with offshore team on day to day basis
• Proactive and should be able to work independently or as part of a team Good communication and analytical skills
• Client / Vendor interaction, responding to their requests in a timely and appropriate manner
• Perform RCA and recommend changes for the problem issue tickets
• Code fix / /enhancements based on RCAs.
• Work with Customer subject matter experts on finalizing design recommendations.
• Help/Assist with SOP maintenance for newly added or changed capabilities.
• Provide expertise for P1 and P2 workarounds.
• Support production deployments, patches and releases.