• As an UX - Interaction Designer role, you'll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for thousands of people around the country-from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert.
• Creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
• Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
• Design mobile and web interfaces that are incredibly simple, elegant and enjoyable
• Creating Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
• End-to-end product design
• Designing for cross-platform experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)
• Have a track record of applying research insights to design
• Have a strong understanding of business needs and can meld them into or with usable, loved features that form connection and habits
• Have confidence and passion to be an excellent communicator
• Come to the table with your own ideas and dreams of how to craft this product better
• Have a strong sense for details and when to take care of them
• Have storytelling and presentation experience
• Have a history of self-initiated projects
• See gaps in our UX design knowledge and jump to create without being asked
• Use empathy in your communication with all stakeholders
• Have insatiable affinity for the latest trends in technology and great design
• Have an attention to detail but that doesn't prevent you from shipping with confidence
• Articulate thought-out design decisions
• Are a collaborator and know how to bring others along
• Expect autonomy and know that with that it comes with responsibilities
• Understand how to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
• Degree in Design, Communications, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 2+ years experience as product designer in an experience-led team
• Strong design portfolio with well-thought out interactions and clear visuals across web and mobile applications
• Expert in Sketch, Invision and Zeplin