||The Applications Analyst participates in the process of planning for, implementing, and supporting computer applications which effectively support Quanta business processes and provide necessary business control and management. Uses intermediate-level JDE finance process and configuration knowledge to assess and implement solutions in support of Quanta business process requirements. Utilize general business knowledge to elucidate requirements from business process owners and end users. This position is customer-facing and requires good soft skills including ability to communicate empathetically, recognize verbal and nonverbal feedback, and shape communication to fit audience. Ability to clearly communicate ideas, interact creatively with others, and explain issues are essential.
ESSENTIAL/ NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• As a member of the IT Applications Team, provide high-level technical knowledge to design, implementation, and support functions of JD Edwards.
• Responsible for the delivery of application support for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne finance modules to include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Fixed Assets in a Multi-Currency environment.
• Update and maintain global design books, test scripts, work instructions and other team documents with new functionality or process.
• Identify and communicate service improvement opportunities. Focus on continuous service improvement.
• Interact with other application groups and customers to gather business requirements gather and complete functional specifications for new functionality and enhancements to existing functionality.
• Participate in the development of project plans and communicate issues
• Participate in the development of and implementation of service desk processes as they relate to application support
• Awareness of customer support metrics such as quality of service, close rates, and response times and reflect on how to improve individual results as well as the team results.
• Engage in regular professional development activities
• Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of equivalent professional experience. 8+ years of experience implementing and supporting business applications.