||The Cyber Security & Networks (CS&N) organization is responsible for the management of critical security & network infrastructure, services, and monitoring across the enterprise on a global level. Services offered span areas across Infrastructure Defense/Perimeter Security Services (PSO/STI IS); Security Event Monitoring Services/Security Operations Center (SOC/SECM); Core & Distributed Authentication Services (SSO); Host & Application Protection Services (HASI); Vulnerability Assessment (VA/Ethical Hacking), Network Operations, and Network & Security Build/Solutioning.
The Cyber Security & Networks Business Operations & Shared Services organization aims at allowing Cyber Security & Networks to maintain its focus on strategic initiatives and key programs related to improving the experience of customers and employees, increased productivity, and strengthened controls.
CTI Cyber Security and Networks (CS&N)
Asset Management Specialist (Hardware and Software)
The Asset Management Specialist will be the primary point of accountability for the life-cycle management of information technology hardware and software assets throughout the organization.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures that enable the organization to manage assets with respect to risk, control, governance, and compliance objectives.
- Develop and maintain the strategic planning required to maintain the Software / Hardware Asset Classes in accordance to corporate policies and standards
- Manage the process of maintaining software license / hardware maintenance positions.
- Manage the process of maintaining hardware physical components of security and network devices, from acquisition through disposal.
- Provide oversight of the Purchase Order processing for software licenses to ensure proper accountability of licenses and costs.
- Provide oversight of all software contract related functions (ensuring licenses purchases under contracts are properly accounted for in the Asset Management system)
- Provide oversight of Purchase Order processing for hardware purchases to ensure proper accountability of maintenance costs.
- Provide overall transparency for requestors in the end-to-end hardware / software asset management process
- Guide key stakeholders through the end-to-end process of relevant area of responsibility
- Proactive review and analysis to ensure data integrity across all areas of responsibility.
- Actively manage and support Risk Assessment and asset management activities.
- Support process enhancements to streamline and strengthen services
- Support CTI engagement in internal and external software audits.
- Review and support the order process for software licenses to ensure proper accountability of licenses and costs.
- Review and support the supplier contracts and renewal process
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure compliance with Risk Management procedures and establish effective communication across the organization
- Partner with Stakeholders to track and report key initiatives
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of software asset management processes including knowledge of software licensing and compliance practices and software contract practices.
- Knowledge of hardware asset management processes including knowledge of hardware maintenance, from acquisition through disposal.
- Experience in financial services is a MUST
- Experience with technology implementation
- Experience with infrastructure development
- A demonstrated work history with strong Business analysis (5+ years)
- Strong due diligence skills and attention to detail
- Ability to diagnose problem areas, and identify improvement opportunities
- The ability to think creatively, identify and solve process and reporting challenges are key attributes to success. Multi-tasking as well as the ability to deal effectively with senior and mid-level technical managers of CS&N, Product Management, and the Procurement and Finance areas is essential.
- Effective negotiation and data analysis skills. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Excellent Excel skills
• Self-Leadership & Self-Motivation and detail orientation
• Ownership & Accountability for Delivering Results
• Goal Orientated, meeting deadlines
• Operational Effectiveness
• Integrity & Ethics
• Fast learner
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Strong personal communications skills (Written )
• Working knowledge of MS Office products
• Advanced Experience with Excel a plus
• Strong administrative and analytical skills
• High Attention to Detail
• Drive & Determination
• Strong prioritization skills and time management