||• Provides Tier I (or primary) call center support to end-users for either PC, server, network access or mainframe applications and hardware.
• Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussions with users. Includes problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
• Escalates complex problem to appropriate support specialists
• First level troubleshooting and support for computer systems & applications. Internal calls vary considerably from password resets to windows issues to application questions.
• External calls are primarily password resets for internet sites for credit unions.
• They have a wide variety of users with some tech savvy and others will need to be walked though step by step.
• They will need a technical mindset to listen to the customer, understand what truly is going on in regards to customers side, and think outside of the box to resolve the issue.