||As an Engine Test Development Technician you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Associates degree in technical field or 5 years of job related experience.
• Pryor dynamometer experience required. Broad knowledge of dynamometer function and operation.
• Experience with engine Dyne operating systems. i.e., Horiba Stars, AVL Puma, A&D’s I-Tech, Dynamotive.
• Must have engine calibration experience, both gas and diesel. Functional use of Open ECU.
• In depth knowledge of engine function and engine management systems.
• Knowledge of emission after treatment functions and effect on emissions