The FXClick platform is a flagship platform for FX PB and CPB Businesses and provides portfolio analytics, Portfolio Stress testing, Margin Monitoring and other self servicing functions(trade capture, allocation, aggregation, confirmation) for PB Institutional, CPB and FX retail clients. The technology team is responsible for building and maintaining the platform. This involves FX, Option trade life cycle events and price marketdata consumption, presenting cohesive view of portfolio position and Risk Matrix, ability to initiate trades, providing real time portfolio monitoring and reporting capability.
The overriding aim of the group is to deliver solutions to the business in the most effective way. The responsibility of the team currently includes but is not limited to: -
• Support of existing application
• Development and support of new features and functionality as required by the business
This is a hands on development role that will offer exposure to the full development cycle, whilst working closely with the front office business
• Build and extend next generation of FXClick in line with strategic business goal, specifically focusing the CPB business - building core new functions, replacing legacy services, improving performance and latency and re-shaping the infrastructure in line with the overall business objective
• Support L3 production issues, specifically focusing on CPB business
• Design and implement dynamic web applications integrated with core supporting Java services using best practices
• Participate in all phases of application development
• Discuss requirements with the business
• Second line support (investigation of problems that front-line support cannot resolve)
• Required: 10+ years of total experience in developing enterprise applications (HTML5, Adobe Flex, Java, Oracle)
• Experience in mobile application development is a strong plus
• Required: Strong grasp of fundamental computer science concepts: data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and object oriented design
• Required: Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields.
• Required: at least 3 years' experience working in the financial industry
• Nice to have: relevant experience with trade capture and processing.
• Responsive web design. Client side MV* patterns
• Knowledge of REST APIs, J2EE, JSP, JSF/AJAX, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS
• Real-time high frequency work would be a plus point