||• 5– 8 years of industry experience, with a minimum of 3 years in user experience design.
• Strong knowledge of core Java
• Knowledge on multiple RIA frameworks (Angular 2, AngularJS, ExtJS etc.)
• Experience with server-side Java frameworks like Spring.
• Experience with ORM tools like Hibernate in addition to basic understanding of databases (SQL Server preferably) with ability to write queries and stored procedures.
• Working knowledge on build tools (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
• Banking and securities domain knowledge would be an added advantage• Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
• Organized and able to deliver in multiple projects in the stream
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team