||As a Chassis Component Engineer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Automotive or Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution or ABET equivalent.
• Aptitude for mechanical engineering demonstrated by work experience or academic projects.
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to interface with suppliers and internal cross-functional teams
• Preferred: product experience with brakes or braking systems.
• Candidates must be able to travel internationally (i.e. Canada, Mexico) to support programs & launch periods. Short notice to do so is possible.