||• Responsible for the recording, summarization, preparation and analysis of business/financial transactions, reports and statements.
• Also responsible for the analysis of financial information and preparation of financial reports to determine or maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
• Develops reporting and control procedures, preparation of information required for financial reporting and analysis.
• Other activities include managing the business planning and budgeting process.
• Involves identifying and controlling the-tax related obligations of a business or enterprise.
• Supports business activities by providing advice on financial implications related to business trends and products.
• Incumbents’ responsibilities encompass all tax-related activities, including tax planning, tax filing and compliance, and other tax reporting including preparation of tax reports for both tax returns and support of tax reporting systems.
• Preparation of company's income and value added taxes (VAT), includes: Advisory (e.g., tax planning and the handling of tax authority audits) and compliance (e.g. preparation of tax returns and the tax provision).
• Working knowledge of U.S. tax withholding and information reporting regulatory requirements a must.
• Minimum 1-2 years of prior experience in tax withholding and information reporting (or similar role) a must.
• 1099 reporting experience required.