||Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Review and fulfill incoming requests for annual report filings; providing front-line consultative customer service via phone and e-mail to customers; managing work orders through the entire lifecycle; gathering all necessary information to ensure documents are properly prepared for submission to Secretary of State (SOS) offices; ensuring the highest accuracy and compliance; monitoring timing requirements of filings; ensuring appropriate fees are secured for filing requirements; submitting documents to the SOS; identifying issues; communicating with the SOS to ensure proper handling or escalation of issues; engaging additional resources to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner, if necessary; entering and tracking information into the system; ensuring all entries meet accuracy standards; following customer preferences on deliverables; and maintaining documentation in accordance with timing and accuracy standards. Provide outbound and inbound phone support.
• Assist with general office administrative duties.
• Minimum: High School Degree
• Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
• Detail Oriented
• 1 year of experience working with Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Integrating information from multiple sources quickly and accurately
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working independently with a minimum amount of oversight while still being an integral part of a team
• Customer service experience in an office setting
• Overtime may be required, work hours may change based on business needs