||As an Engine Technician you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 to 4 years’ experience. (Educational degrees and/or training may reduce the length of relevant work experience required.)
• Technical Training beyond high school or equivalent experience.
• Be able to carry out specifically outlined job assignments with some supervision.
• Be able to describe work accomplishments or concerns through effective verbal and written communications.
• Be able to interact smoothly with other workers at several levels.