||As a Technician you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Automotive diagnostic and repair experience.
• Desirable would be a person who has just graduated or is working on a 4 year degree
• Dealership Experience Preferred.
• Vehicle diagnostics.
• Hardware experience preferred as well.
• Testing modules in vehicle for programming.
• Doing diagnostics on modules to ensure they are working properly.
• Knowledge of GDS2 & SPS preferred.
• Must have valid license.
• Automotive Service Tools Experience.
• Technical Problem solving, attention to detail