||• Assist customers (internal & external) with basic parts & general inquiries, also phone, email and/or web inquiries such as, but not limited to, parts availability, prices, status of the previously placed orders & placing new parts orders.
• CSRs should be flexible in shifts based on the business demands & scheduling requirements.
• Contribute to improve customer satisfaction by ensuring the customer questions are answered, accurately & professionally.
• The telephone & computer are the primary tools of the CSR; both are in constant use throughout the day.
• Assist customers on the phone & through other support channels such as email, web chat, etc. Provide customer support by entering orders, checking order status & tracking shipments as well as debit & credits & EDI transactions.
• Coordinate with other departments as necessary to resolve customer reported issues or questions. Manage all internal & external customer calls/inquiries efficiently & effectively.
• Build customer relations through effective communication & resolution. Manage all complaints professionally & efficiently to the satisfaction of the internal or external customer. Assist in new Customer Support initiatives.
• Comply with corporate & customer contact support center policies. Meet or exceed Customer Support Center’s productivity & quality metrics.
• Provide feedback to the knowledge management & process teams to report process gaps and/or recommendations for new processes.
• Maintain & update customer interactions into the customer management database by appropriately categorizing and documenting every customer contact.
• Act as customer’s advocate & ensure that customers receive superior quality service. Proactively track back-orders to minimize shortages to avoid potential customer line downs. Process all customer reports, website requirements, special shipping requests, expedited shipment request etc.
• Spanish-speaking and logistics/shipping documentation (packing list, pro-forma invoice..etc) experience required to assist Latin America customers
Note for this position:
• This position is looking for candidates who can speak English and Spanish to assist Latin American customers - Must have
• Portuguese is a plus!
• Must have a order entry background and experience with Logistics
• The hours will be M-F 8:30AM-5PM with OT being a possibility
• Must be able to multi-task using a computer and phone system
• Minimum 2-3 years global logistics experience
• Minimum 2-3 years customer service experience
• Works well in teams and is flexible with time
• Good with systems preferably Oracle
• Proficient in Excel
• Able to work in Shoreview office location but interacting with customers in Mexico and South America as well as back-up to Canada/U.S. customers as needed