||QAPM partners with the development teams to ensure seamless technology delivery to our clients. QAPM goal is to deliver a first-class technology platform by ensuring top-notch service within QA and Production Management. This division will support the evolution of technology platforms and tools, manage and maintain our production plant, and ensure the implementation and adherence to proper operational controls to manage risk. Global QA team is assembled to provide Quality Assurance services for software developed for the global Institutional Securities Business. The team is a good mix of full-time employees, and contractor resources located globally.
The ideal candidate should have strong QA background and technical experience in scripting languages such as Python, or similar. Hands-on experience with development of test automation is desired.
The key qualifications required include but not limited to:
- experience in Quality Assurance and test automation
- Experience in Python, PERL or related scripting language
- Knowledge of basic coding principles
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments
- Experience working with source control / defect tracking and continuous integration systems
- Adopt best practices when developing automation code including comment documentation, maintainability and data-driven development
- Ability to partner with peers and management team to continuously improve testing methods, process, techniques and use of tools
- A quick learner, being able to adapt to a fast paced heterogeneous environment and acquire necessary knowledge
- Knowledge of trading life cycle with exposure to trading and matching engines will be preferred
- Basic understanding of capital markets, electronic trading, order flow and execution, FIX protocol
- Detail oriented and be able to work in a fast paced environment