- BS or MS Computer Science other Technical
- 8 years of experience in system management and system integration.
- 10 years supporting APS CASE Tool-generated COBOL Code for an IBM Mainframe based Payroll application. Apps Master Builder, Cobol, IBM JCL, DB2 and a macro based text editor (TSE) is a must.
- 5 years system interfaces, system integration and network development, hardware, and software solutions.
- 3 years in operating systems software, electronic communications analysis and design, or networking.
- Develop and support system interfaces to and from EMIS (for example: mTrack, cost systems, CPB, DBM, and SHA Expense)
- Ability to translate legislative changes, union agreements, Governor’s Executive Orders, US Affordable Care Act requirements into EMIS System changes
- Test plans, perform detailed program and system testing, present test results to MDOT Payroll Staff Problem solving skills, investigate, analyze, prioritize and resolve problems.