• LTE procedures
• Protocol validation knowledge on 4g and 3G
• LTE protocol knowledge and bug/fixes (debugging)experience
• LTE / 3G stack knowledge
• PC/Mobile system debug knowledge with JTAG and test equipment
• WDM/drivers experience in developing/fixing issues in USB, PCIe etc.
• Knowledge of GPS and A-GPS, Evaluation Performance of GPS/AGPS using Spirent or R&S GPS Solution.
• Reproduction of Field failures using above tools.
• Test Equipment’s: Aniritsu 8475A/B, Smart Studio Automation, Keysight/Agilent, UXM, TAP/TM Automation, CMW500 Protocol Systems.
• Able to test WCDMA, LTE and all Carrier Aggretion on Device Side
• Creating Protocol test scenarios (UMTS+LTE) across all the procedure that comply to 3GPP and Carrier requirements
• Debug latencies in various layers in protocol stack, Hardware interface (such as USB/PCIe) that could impact power and performance
• Able to identify the KPIs that make sense for product to define best user experience and figure out methods to measure the KPIs
• Identifying critical scenarios that impact user experience on cellular services, map such scenarios to modem procedure, design the test cases on network simulators test and optimize the modem or OS platform
• Identifying the KPIs that will impact the power and performance and define test methods to uncover the issues. Define details test plans and approach for testing, developing test tools to achieve the same.
• Main objective of this team is to work on LTE modem & Windows driver integration and support issues reported from field, during certification and new surface launches etc.
• Windows User mode and kernel mode driver knowledge for networking devices (Wi-Fi, LTE)
• Plan the test approach and scope, write test cases, execute test cases, record and manage defects
communicate issues with greater detail and help development teams to easily understand fix issues faster or assess the level of risk
• Preferably candidates who moved from Modem level to Drivers side experience. Hands on work experience is at device side, Understanding on modem protocol, Performance testing. And also, Windows based system products is a must to have.