||Gardner Resources Consulting is hiring a Lead Direct Hire IT Executive to join our team in Wellesley, MA!
We are looking for individuals with a successful track record in Direct Hire placement and are ready to take the next step in their career. GRC has been experiencing tremendous growth in the demand for direct hires among our clients. We see this as a great opportunity to be a key contributor on a great team. This position would be located in our Wellesley, MA office and be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting of senior IT professionals utilizing both traditional and new strategies.
GRC is the only staffing firm that focuses exclusively on financial services and healthcare companies to place professional IT consultants. The positions we focus on are:
• Business Analysts
• Project Managers
• Architect level developers
• Quality Assurance and Data Warehousing Experts (Data Architects, Analysts and Modelers).
GRC is a values-driven organization based on the principles of building long-term relationships and applying proven methodologies that add real value. Our operating principles are based on ethics, quality, service, and responsibility. Our clients recognize us for exceptional customer service and a team-oriented approach.
We are a great place to work that values you! Team building events range from lobster lunches and impromptu barbeques to rope’s courses, Red Sox games and contests awarding anything from cash to Caribbean trips.
What You Do:
• Find top notch Direct Hire IT professionals
• Develop relationships by performing high levels of recruiting activities: prospecting via phone, email, social media and in-person meetings
• Work as a member of a close-knit team in a competitive endeavor
• Analyze metric oriented data to achieve more business
• Prospect opportunities, build a pipeline and close business
• Full lifecycle direct hire recruiting and sales
What You Bring:
• College Degree
• Ability to conduct business at an executive level
• Previous experience running a full desk in a Direct Hire agency environment
• Solid written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
• Provide references from staff, peers, clients
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Personality Traits & Characteristics:
• High degree of integrity, strong work ethic, highly self-motivated and goal oriented
• Ability to influence others positively
• High sense of urgency and competitiveness
• Driven to be successful
• Enthusiastic and energetic
• Hard working
• Sense of Humor
Visit our website at grgc.com to learn more about us and contact Erin Gallagher, Internal Recruiting Executive, at EGallagher@grgc.com with your resume!