||• Responsible for the technical integrity of our team's delivery.
• Partner with the Application Development Manager in the analysis and estimation of future work impacting our team.
• Partner with the Scrum Master to lead our team in breaking down complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
• Partner with Architects on the design and architecture for our team's deliverables.
• Be an active developer and contributor to the teams delivery. Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and drive our team to successful delivery.
• Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
• Ensure development quality is being tracked and improved using techniques like Unit Testing and Peer Review. - Strengthen the presence of our team as a Technical center of excellence for Web Content Management.
• Mentor team members to progress their technical and professional skills.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
• Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
• 7+ years experience implementing solutions with one or more Web Content Management system.
• 2+ years experience working hands-on (actively coding) with AEM/CQ5.
• Expert-level knowledge and implementation skills with the core AEM/CQ5 technology stack.
• Strong experience with core frameworks including Apache Felix and Apache Sling.
• Strong experience implementing custom AEM/CQ5 components and workflows.
• Experience with AEM/CQ5 upgrades and migrations.
• Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors.
• Experience setting up AEM/CQ5 using Maven and standard Eclipse tooling.
• Some experience with internalization concepts and techniques is preferred.
• Web Development
• Experience with RESTful services for both the client and server implementations.
• Experience with Responsive Design techniques and implementation.
• Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases.
Application Servers :
• Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms.
• Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
Engineering Practices -TDD :
• Must have practical experience with unit testing and how to apply it to AEM/CQ5 projects.
• Preferred experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.