||Job Title: Associate Mechanical Engineer
Number of Positions: 1
Remaining Positions: 1
Duties: •Support mechanical design engineering in product development of consumer products
•Support tolerance stack analyses, and design for manufacturability of plastic injection molded
•Troubleshoot errors encountered in the design iteration process and develop production-ready solutions
•Document findings in appropriate Engineering and Quality documents.
• Release drawings via the Engineering Change Notice (ECN) process
Skills: • Experience in troubleshooting mechanical systems
• Proficient with 3D and 2D CAD in Creo (PTC, formerly Pro/Engineer)
• Skilled with machine shop tools and construction of reliable test setups
• Strong organization and communication skills.
• Experience in Robotics preferred
Education: Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering required.
The individual must have some experience designing plastic parts, Must have experience with Creo 2.0
or Creo 3.0 3D CAD software.
Only Solidworks 3D CAD experience is not acceptable in this role
Address: 8 Crosby Drive
Start Date: 11/14/2016 Hours Per Week: 40.00
Est. End Date: 06/02/2017 Hours Per Day: 8.00
Schedule Notes: Days Per Week: 5.00
Department: 550457 : Mechanical Engineering