We have an urgent requirement of Senior Java Developers with our client in NYC, NY. for a long-term contract project.
Here are the job details:
Job Title: Senior Java Developers
Job Locations: NYC, NY
Duration: Long Term
As a Senior Java Developer, you will design and develop high frequency /low latency applications for some of the largest financial institutions in the world. You may be required to play a team lead role for a small team and/or take on responsibility for the development for a specific component or track of the solution architecture. At all times you will actively support the development, and drive quality assurance during design and realization of the solution.
• Design, Develop and maintain financial applications using Core Java and its frameworks.
• Leads or supports design, estimation and planning tasks for the solution using technical and functional expertise.
• Manages projects, people, and scope and be responsible for quality for your development track/team distributed globally throughout the project life-cycle.
• Works with project leadership and clients to establish, enforce and monitor steps of doneness for various types of activities that are done during Development and Maintenance phases of a project for quality of delivery.
• Works with leadership and/or architects and clients to establish and enforce technology standards, best practices and approaches to be leveraged by the team.
• Ensures different dependencies are tracked and resolved on time.
• Troubleshoot complex technical issues on projects.
• Drives setup of the different environments (development, testing, staging, production etc).
• May be required to support and enhance existing client applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
• Significant hands-on experience in solution design, architectural analysis and development of financial system ) leveraging advanced Java and features like Multi-Threading, Serialization, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, NIO, Cloning, Annotations and struts.
• Proficient in OOPS, Design Patterns and Data Structures.
• Experience developing applications using Spring, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, iBatis, JDO, JPA
• Experience with microservices
• Experiences with Apache Kafka, MongoDB
• Experience working with XML and JSON
• Experience with Java 8 or Java 7