- Strong written and communication skills are must with the ability to transform complex business requirements into technical specifications
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, software development concepts, practices and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in developing software with experience in
1. Writing sql query and navigating database
2. Java, c/c++ or some other software language
3. Creating Unit test cases and execute them
- Must have 4+ years of interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, as well as collaborating with technical teams across the full software development life cycle.
- Minimum of three years experience with analysis and redesign of business processes
- Minimum of two years of experience in workflow analysis with IBM Rational Tool Suite
- Must have 4+ years of Developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- UML expertise e.g. State charts, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Component Diagrams and experience with the Rational Software Architect or Rational Software Modeler
- Data modeling experience working with stake holder to design a data model, and maintaining a logical and physical data mode
- healthcare experience, including functional knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, and private health insurance plans