• Although this is primarily a Frontend/UI development position, this person should have a Java background and be comfortable developing in multiple technology areas while working on prototype and proof-of-concept assignments across the full-stack.
• Lead Developer who has knowledge of emerging technologies and is willing to deep dive into unfamiliar areas of a system to quickly prototype new solutions.
• Along with excellent communication skills, he/she should be able to demonstrate working with architects on complex assignment and have an overall software engineering experience of 8-10 years.
Primary Skills(required): Spring Boot, ReactJS or AngularJS 2+.
Secondary Skills (Nice to have): Microservices Framework, Oracle DB SQL, Agile, NoSQL, JMS, Hadoop, Spark.
Must be strong in the following areas.
• Experience in building cloud-based platforms and/or applications.
• This includes 5+ years of strong Software development background using server side technologies (JAVA, Spring or similar frameworks), 2+ years of building cloud applications, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) using at least one of the following platforms: AWS, MS Azure, Cloud Foundry, 2+ years of experience in building REST APIs and lastly experience working in continuous delivery environment. API Gateways experience is a great plus.
• Frontend/UI Development, with experience in ReactJS or Angular JS 2+
• Development and Operations Engineering desired with experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for large and small teams. Docker is a plus.
• Nice to have familiarity with large data storage & processing technologies such as NoSQL, Hadoop, Spark.
• Nice to have familiarity with Oracle DB SQL Myscheduling
• Very familiar with auto scaling, High Availability deployments. This includes 2+ years of experience in deploying applications for high availability, scaling and resiliency.
• Experience in messaging and integration technologies and components such as event driven architecture, Messaging technologies. (e.g. JMS, rabbit MQ, SQS, AMQP etc).