• Deliver fully tested source code complying with quality indicators objectives.
• Annalise, design, implement and integrate functional requirements in the solutions.
• Build new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / C# / MySQL / Web Services.
• Address technical aspects with architect and functional aspects with business analyst.
• Develop new functionalities on our existing software products
• Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
• Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related area is preferred.
• Hands on experience in .NET Framework 2.0/ 3.5/ 4.0, C#, ASP.net, MVC, LINQ.
• Minimum 2 years design and development experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies
• Tools Knowledge: Visual Studio 2008/2010
• Knowledge of HTML5 is a plus.
• Object oriented programming.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Application testing experience: TDD, Unit Testing, Mock framework.
• Expertise in Windows desktop application development is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.