|Required IT Skills:
||Unit, Functional, Load; JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Jasmine, Karma, Enzyme, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, AngularJS, AWS
||Software Development Engineer in Test for GIS team -- This is a long term requirement that has the potential to extend. The SDET will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing. The SDET will work closely with Software Engineers in a Scrum team to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
The ideal candidate is someone who combines ambition with humility and is happy to let their performance do the talking. This is a hands-on, full development lifecycle role which provides an opportunity to solve complex business, logic and technical challenges. As a key contributor throughout the entire development cycle, you will be required to think outside the box and bring cutting edge technology in-house.
• Experience with continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.), agile delivery (Rally, Jira) and test-driven (TDD) or business-driven (BDD) development
• Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (Unit, Functional, Load; JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Jasmine, Karma, Enzyme, etc.)
• Familiarity with cloud native architectures for containerized micro services • Experience with RDBMS development (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, React, etc. • Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, React, etc. is a strong plus
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with quantitative researchers, traders and senior business people alike “business-driven development” to “behavior-driven development”
• Experience with code versioning and management, including Git As far as coding skills, the manager does not need an expert but would like a mid –senior level resource who doesn’t require hand holding.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, related field, or equivalent practical experience Solid Java development with JUnit