||Experienced senior project manager in both in-house and third party developed solution implementation from conception through project closeout. Extremely experienced in project development life cycle, vendor management and working in a fast paced complex government environment.
Expected Skills: Able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
- Responsibility for creation and management of the integrated project plan, execution of the project plan, project status, meetings, scope changes, risk and issue tracking/mitigation, coordination across project teams, etc.
- Responsibility for the successful completion of end to end project work, including all work products
- Oversight of projects comprised of multiple deliverables, including delegation and coordination of tasks
- Negotiations internal and external to the project teams
- Managing scope, resources, timelines, costs/budget, quality, communication, and procurements to meet the goals of the State
- Efforts typically include extensive changes to existing functionality or the implementation of new applications and/or technology
- Development and execution of training and education on standard project management requirements and methods, facilitating project governance and reporting, and creating models to improve business decisions
- Experienced in contract and vendor management
- Preferred government IT Project Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Project using MS Project Server to manage multi-million dollar projects with a multiple year duration.
- Proven planning and management skills including scope estimating, budgeting, testing, quality assurance and resource allocation.
- Experience with project risk management, including failure mode effect analysis and planning
- Experience implementing solutions utilizing third party vendors and third party products.
- Project experience implementing both third party and in-house development solutions
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Preferred PMP certification
- Strong communications skills, oral and written, with project team, management and executive management.