- Research and evaluate the NC FAST case management software in order to translate the software functionality into effective learning materials.
- Ability to assist with scheduling, prepari ng for and participating in quality assurance checks on training materials that have been developed.
- Experience in curriculum design and developing training materials for adult learners
- Understands the social services programs that drive the efforts of the county, regional, and state staff who administer those programs.
- Experience working with training developers, program subject matter experts, technical support and others to assure training materials are effective.
- Experience in business analysis, MS Office Suite (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) technology such as Moodle, XML, HTML
- Experience in designing and delivering computer-based training instructional design, with learning program design systems.
- Experience in software that may include Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Adobe Breeze, Dreamweaver, Visio or other training applications.
- Experience developing dynamic instructional training materials using interactions and simulations to create interactive, engaging course content.
- Experience evaluating student progress and making recommendations for continued training participation curriculum and .
- Experience providing feedback on learning providing feedback on learning curriculum and methodology to assure program - relevance and user comprehension.
- Experience with processes to prepare for and conduct classroom training including facility management, course scheduling and student registration.
- Experience developing interactive media presentations that enhance the online educational experience
- Experience leading training sessions in a variety of formats that may include in person, virtual and/or webinar
- Ability to assist with basic application software and hardware support
- Knowledge of and experience with child welfare programs and policies in NC county departments of social services.
- Must have strong understanding of internet concepts and web technology
- Ability to clearly communicate in oral and written form, and deal effectively with diverse groups to accomplish the objectives.