||Pricing Setup – responsible for creation and managing new documentation briefs required to operationalize all IoT price plans, features and promotions to drive scalability. Will align with business channels on needs and variances, and build pricing, features and promotions accordingly. Work with Ops teams to test and troubleshoot problems ahead of commercial launch. Work on key projects such as Life of device, Stadium and session based pricing for IoT- NB pricing.
Communication – Identify and list operational details for Go-to-Market, Integrated Marketing, and M2M pricing so to leverage customer experience. Represent Device Marketing on GTM and Implementation Manager calls to answer questions from the
business and address concerns as needed.
IT Development – Through LBA process, host cross team VTF meeting, document new user stories, represent IoT pricing and promo team in all IT meetings and processes to improve system capabilities. Be the frontline for UI system issues with
launched offers, and fix errors prior to launch. Develop new opportunities for future pricing and promotional concepts by scoping out requirements and aligning with the business on the cost to build and priority in the development funnel.
You have a passion for marketing and operations. You are not afraid of a challenge, and will work to find solutions to difficult problems. You have a proven track record of collaboration, and embrace the opportunity to take ownership over your work.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Project experience using Lean Business Agility (LBA), JIRA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or four or more years of work experience.
- Excellent requirement writing and communication skills
- Working experience in cross-team environment.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of CPI (Common Pricing Interface)
- Experience building pricing reference data
- MBA or Master’s Degree a plus
- Promotions or product experience and an understanding of trends and key business drivers.
- Presented findings and insights targeted to what that audience cares about (up to the executive level).
- Analyzed what’s important from a variety of sources to provide a holistic view of the marketplace, competitive factors, risks, and opportunities.
- Ability to outline issues/challenges, while offering viable solutions and recommendations
- Problem solving and organization skills
- Juggled multiple priorities to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Able to work autonomously, in a fast paced environment