||About the Project
The candidate shall conduct Modeling and Simulation (M&S) analysis of the life cycle support strategies for all Assault Amphibious Vehicles (AAV) products using Government software tools. The candidate shall plan, develop, and schedule supply chain forecasting. This effort will help to optimize availability while decreasing vehicle downtime and ownership cost, and identify candidates for modifications, or upgrades, and is designed to reduce operating cost and increase availability and reliability. In addition, other M&S tasks shall include but are not limited to:
• Conducting statistical demand forecasting, inventory optimization, and requisition actions;
• Planning inventory management;
• Monitoring trends and conducting studies in logistics modeling;
• Proposing recommended ways to gather, cleanse, and analyze complex data to develop and manage multiple data sets to run demand forecasting, strategic optimization, initial spares models, and logistics simulations;
• Developing methods to analyze, manipulate, update, and optimize multiple complex models;
• Assisting in the evaluation of new M&S tools, technologies, and business process applications to identify improvements;
• Providing recommendations concerning the use of USMC measurement tools for assessing system and component field support (e.g., Total Life Cycle Management – Operational Support Tool (TLCM-OST), System Operational Effectiveness (SOE), Asset Enterprise Management Information Tool (AEMIT), and LOGCOM Master Data Repository) for data collection and analysis.
• High School (HS)
• Associate in Arts Degree (AA)
• Bachelor of Science Degree (BS)
• Expertise in one, or more logistics disciplines with proficiency in sustainment / RAM / support analysis, setting program supportability objectives, conducting program evaluations, providing analysis of logistics effectiveness, and ensuring compliance with specifications, requirements and performance objectives.
• Experience working a similar vehicle program and ACAT 1 experience is highly desired
• Develops program documentation, briefings and coordinates review/approval process. +7-yrs. experience works under direction of Journeyman (+10), or Lead (+10). Journeyman serves as task logistics principal.
• Lead coordinates overall technical execution of program logistics requirements. DAWIA, or professional accreditation preferred.