||Job ID: TX-LCRA11178 (911390906)
PeopleSoft Tester with system/integration testing, GL/AR/Billing/Customer Contracts/Project Costing/Time and Labor/Payroll, Maximo, Inventory/Asset Management, Jira and Utility/Energy experience
Location: Austin TX (LCRA) Local candidates preferred
Duration: 8 months
10 Experience as a PeopleSoft Tester for multiple large PeopleSoft projects.
10 Experience executing system and integration tests
10 Experience documenting defects identified during testing, working with application development teams to resolve, and retest the defect until resolved.
Strong Experience implementing PeopleSoft 9.2 Modules GL, AR, Billing, Customer Contracts, Project Costing, Time and Labor, Payroll.
Strong Experience testing with Maximo Work, Inventory and Asset Management application
Strong Experience with a Utility or Energy Based company a plus
Strong Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
Strong Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
Strong Jira for test execution and defect tracking
Location Candidates local to Austin, Texas are preferred
The LCRA Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Project is preparing for the re-engineering of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2 and Maximo 7.6 and is posting this position for the Business Analyst Tester of the project.
Currently, LCRA has General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Asset Management, and Project Costing from PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2 implemented.
This Business Analyst position will be responsible for assisting LCRA with the application testing of PeopleSoft, including integrations to Maximo and Oracle Business Intelligence. Additionally, the Business Analyst will support deployment readiness tasks through go-live. The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to complete PeopleSoft system and integration testing.
The Business Analyst will report to the Test Lead to ensure delivery throughout the project development lifecycle.
Duties for this position will include:
• Responsible for PeopleSoft application system and integration test preparation and execution.
• Responsible to use existing project artifacts/deliverables to create test conditions, identify test scenarios, write test scripts and prepare test data.
• Responsible to independently execute system and integration test scripts, including documentation of test results, identification, documentation and resolution of test defects.
• Responsible to assess test results to determine if expected results have been achieved. Business Analyst must be able to work independently with LCRA Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to determine if the application is meeting the approved requirements.
• Responsible to test across all aspects of the PeopleSoft application Finance, Supply Chain, and Human Capital Management modules.
• Responsible to execute integration test scripts between PeopleSoft, Maximo, and other 3rd party applications.
• Responsible to update project documentation with the results of test defects identified and resolved. This may include Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Business Process Flows, RICEW Inventory, Functional Design Documents (FDD), and test scripts.
• Mock conversion data validation
• Possess PeopleSoft Version 9.2 expertise in several of the following modules: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Customer Contracts, Project Costing, Time and Labor and Payroll.
• Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;