||Send resumes to email@example.com
Note: Must already have an active IRS MBI clearance.
Statement of Work:
MeF is a platform for electronically filing returns with the IRS. It provides SOA based web services that filers use to submit returns, and provides web applications for IRS users to work with the returns. MeF validates filed returns, determines their disposition, and interfaces with other IRS systems for downstream processing of the returns. IBM developed and enhanced MeF since 2001.
Task Description: Developer to design and develop C++ components to extract data from DB2 database on Mainframe and convert it to XML format for downstream processing.
• Design and develop C/C++ components in compliance with project guidelines – 60%
• Perform unit and development level integration testing as needed – 20%
• Perform code maintenance based on needs of IBM testing, customer testing, and production issues – 10%
• Documentation of software design and code – 10%
• C++ development
• SQL development
• XML, XSLT development
• DB2 development
• Work as a user in a mainframe environment
• Microsoft Visual studio
• Rational ClearCase/ClearQuest
Nice to have:
• Experience with COBOL
• Experience with Java and JEE development
• Experience with DB2 administrator skills