||Enterprise Infrastructure and Cloud Architect - Cloud
6 Month Contract - Right to Hire
NO C2C, NO STEM OPT EAD, NO VISA’S ONLY TN VISA
More of an infrastructure and cloud architect. Has very good implementation experience...with AWS / Azure preferred. Cloud and analytics tools are must haves.
Strong experience with docker and kubernetes important.
Sr level 7-10 years of exp…prior to cloud has VMware administration background would be preferred. A mix of tools, Spark, Hadoop.
More someone who can work with vendor tools and extract them and configure docker and kubernetes enablement for example.
MORE INFRASTRUCTURE than knowing an analytical tool. Also, automation tools - Ansible, chef, puppet and strong exp on Linux.
Cloud Foundry NOT needed.
Not a lead at the beginning but if hired would drive the cloud implementation for analytics.
Primary Job Duties and Resp. (Essential Functions)
• Help Drive Cloud Strategy for Analytics Organization
• Hands on experience leading the engineers and developers to configure, automate and enable public cloud features using tools like Terraform , CloudFormation etc.
• Interacting with engineers and the architects in delivering cloud solutions
• Be the trusted advisor for the Partners with establishing patterns and adoption of public cloud.
• Conduct PoV and related MVP in areas of public cloud
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
• 9+ years of demonstrated experience leading teams, with thorough knowledge of business intelligence and analytics, process improvement, organization transformation, and/or business strategy development within complex organizations and business environments. Thorough knowledge of analytics architecture tools and concepts.
Preferred Job Specific skills
• Expertise/Experience working on cloud platforms - Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Public Cloud AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
• Should have hands on experience configuring and onboarding users including developers, data scientist etc. on tools like Lambda, Redshift, EMR, EC2 etc.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to lead effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.