|Required IT Skills:
||PROJECT MANAGER, COMPENSATION, TOTAL REWARDS, INCENTIVE, data modeling, regression analysis, rewards technologies, sales compensation, global sales
||Below is the Job Description for your reference:-
Role: Sr Sales Project Manager /Financial Analyst III
Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Job Title: Sr Sales Project Manager for Global Sales Compensation
JOB SUMMARY/JOB PURPOSE:
• Ability to lead matrix projects for the global sales compensation team and provide robust analytics on incentive sales data which supports the Total Rewards Sales Compensation Design team as well as support reporting for the Enterprise:
• Building a platform of robust incentive data modeling tools
• Supporting the development of incentive software applications including (but not limited to) salesforce performance forecasters, calculators, and sales rep Recognition tools
• Project managing and implementing business processes as it relates to Sales productivity and Sales Compensation
• Participating in sales incentive global redesign projects by modeling plan performance data trends and recommending potential design enhancements and facilitating change management
• Researching market best practices and making preliminary recommendations/trend identification in special initiatives such as holistic total sales rewards, sales contests, sales recognition programs, global account selling models, etc.
• Navigating and managing defined global client relationships and deliverables/outcomes successfully
• Translating Enterprise desired business requirements regarding sales productivity into the Enterprise Sales Compensation Systems
• Conducting internal and external surveys in the areas of sales incentive pay, salesforce rewards satisfaction & motivation, and recommending potential value of interventions
Scope: Incentive program support across all Johnson Control businesses.
Impact: 9,000+ sales incented employees, $180MM+ annual sales incentive payments
Knowledge: Knowledge and aptitude in project management, sales incentive data modeling a plus, but not required, grounding in behavioral modification theories and application, knowledge of cutting edge developments and trends in rewards technologies.
Problem Solving: Participates in annual plan design assessments and drives for results in each project People/Function Management: Not applicable Supervision Received: Receives guidance on long term planning and synergies/integration of data modeling tools, salesforce support tools, and client consulting skills.
Customer Focus: Customer service skills required to train/educate both global and cross-functional client groups in tool usage, incentive design support, etc. Interpersonal Skills: Ability to present results and interact successfully both internally within the Total Rewards COE, and with global cross functional client groups in sales, finance, etc. Comfortable with presenting results to senior leadership Preferred
Education: Masters. Background in basic and advanced statistical concepts and analysis procedures (i.e., regression analysis and other multivariate techniques) Minimum Preference Experience: 8-10 years working with Total Rewards data and analytics and project management or similar function Travel Requirements: Occasional travel
Comments: For Sr. Sales Project Manager role, the Finance Analyst III experience will also be closest to fit for this position.