Sr. Software Engineer with Full Stack, Java, Spring, SQL
||Sr. Software Engineer with Full Stack, Java, Spring, SQL
||Full-time, Contract - Corp-to-Corp, Contract - Independent, Contract - W2
|| Senior Level
|Required IT Skills:
||Full Stack, Java, , Spring, , SQL Server, JS frameworks, , SASS, , CSS., Accounting Software (QuickBooks);, Database Software (Access);, Development Software;, Internet Software;, Payroll Systems;
• Needs to have Full Stack experience.
• Backend Experience with Java, Spring, SQL Server (or any database).
• Frontend experience with JS frameworks, SASS, CSS.
• Solves problems of considerable scope and complexity.
• Performs normal software development with little supervision.
• Reviews and analyze others work, giving appropriate assistance and criticism.
• Provides business user support and assistance.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Accounting Software (QuickBooks); Database Software (Access); Development Software; Internet Software; Manufacturing Software; Payroll Systems; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Contract Management Systems; Design Software; Human Resource Systems; Inventory Software; Order Processing Systems; Project Management Software; Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); Presentation software (PowerPoint); and Publisher software.
|No. of Posts:
|Job Expiry Date:
||May 31, 2017
|| Login To View