• B.S. degree (in science, engineering or business), with related business discipline experience. M.B.A. or other advanced degree in business or social sciences is a plus.
• Multiple years of process improvement experience (depending on skill level — more time for advanced skills and commensurate salary), especially experience that leverages technology as part of the solution.
• Hands-on experience with process modeling, analysis and simulation tools.
• Experience working on projects using a variety of process redesign methods (such as business process re-engineering, value chain analysis, Lean Six Sigma or total quality management).
• Track record of working on projects that delivered different types of business outcomes: revenue growth and customer satisfaction, for example, not just process efficiency or cost reduction.
• Manufacturing experience with knowledge of GMPs, GDPs.