||TEKsystems is hiring a Linux Administrator. Qualified candidates will have the following:
• Active Secret clearance.
• Active Security+CE certification.
• Will provide system support and system administration for Linux systems development life cycle.
• Will ensure Linux operating system is highly available while providing optimum performance.
• Installing/rebuilding, configure, patch, and maintain Linux to provide optimal performance and availability.
• Will assist with installation, configuration, patching, and maintaining the Solaris operating system (Solaris 10 and Solaris 11).
• Configure and trouble shoot networking services and protocols: TCP/IP, NIS, DNS, NFS, LDAP, SSH, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, HTTP.
• Patch and package management for Linux updates for critical updates and security alerts as released by the vendor or reported via ACAS/Retina scans for network vulnerabilities, configuration assessment, application vulnerability scanning, device configuration assessment and network discovery.