• Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent.
• 10 + years of experience in delivering end to end QA across the project lifecycle.
• At least 4+ years of experience with Agile methodologies.
• Hands on experience with testing and automating web and mobile applications.
• Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (SOAP and REST services).
• Hands on experience in at least one agile test automation tool like selenium, Soap UI, Cucumber, Jbehave etc.
• Proficient with developer tools and IDEs, such as Eclipse and git/github.
• Experience working in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins/Hudson/Service Virtualization / Chef/Puppet etc. for executing automated tests.
• Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change.
• Experience with unit testing and TDD/BDD/ATTD (Test Driven/Behavior Driven / Acceptance Driven) approaches using Junit, NUnit or similar tools.