||The role will require delivery of multiple concurrent projects which consists of importing, analyzing, mapping and converting customer data. You will accomplish this through building programming expressions using VB.net, SQL and our client's proprietary toolset. A key to success will be working directly with the customer in order to set proper expectations to ensure that the conversion is of high quality and is delivered on-time.
Our client's software is constantly evolving and expanding and they anticipate additional technical opportunities to develop from time to time. Their technical consultants may be asked to assume additional duties as these opportunities emerge including:
• Improving the tools and methodologies used for conversions
• Creating and delivering additional data services to new and existing clients
• Creating custom Reports in SSRS and using T-SQL
• Implementing custom services and solutions using the API and associated SOAP and REST web services
Experience and Skills:
The person selected for this position should have strong attention to detail as well as good problem solving, time management and logic skills. This individual will have proven customer management skills and demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects, delivering results on time and within budget in order to meet implementation and team targets.
• 5+ years related experience
• Proficient in T-SQL programming
• Experience with SQL Server Management Studio 2008 and higher.
• Experience using Visual Basic and the .Net platform (VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#)
• Excellent skills in writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code in applicable programming languages.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Access and SQL relational databases.
• Project management experience in a client-facing position.
• Experience with SSRS 2005/2008 reports creation is a plus